Gentle Face Cleanser(100ml) For All Skin Types
What it is?
This non drying gentle face cleanser infused with skin friendly surfactants and actives helps to cleanse out all the dirt, impurities, and oils on the skin. The gentle, moisturizing nature and many other properties of it make it daily choice for all skin types.
What our product does?
Gentle face wash is a mild cleanser that works gently on the skin to remove dirt, oils and grime. The hydrating actives help the skin to maintain moisture, and skin suppleness. The super actives in it nourish to improve skin resilience and also help to control sebum secretions that help in minimising acne breakouts. The marine algal extract and colloidal oatmeal soothes and binds moisture.
- Betaine, a humectant that helps to drag the atmospheric moisture.
- It reduces sensitivity and has a soothing effect on the dry irritated skin.
- It hydrates and keeps the skin moisturized that provides soft and suppleness to the skin.
Colloidal oat meal-
- Colloidal oatmeal filled with lipids, beta-glucan and avenanthramides, it seals the moisture, protects the skin and soothe the skin.
- It keeps the skin smooth & moisturized.
- It improves the skin resiliency.
- Niacinamide in the cleanser regulates sebum production by acting on the sebocytes and also enhances the moisture retention capacity of the skin by boosting collagen.
- It retains moisture
- Reduces oiliness of the skin and acne breakouts.
The amino acids helps in mimicking the natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and nourishing the skin as well.
It provides softness and suppleness to the skin.
It is responsible for the skin’s moisture retention ability.
Codium tomentosum extract -
- This marine extract is rich in minerals that nourish and its film forming property helps in moisture binding to the skin.
- It balances the skin’s moisture retention ability.
Actindia chinesis (Kiwi) fruit extract -
- It slough off dead skin cells, revealing the refreshed, revitalized cells beneath with the help of the enzyme actinidin of it which also helps to manage the dirt that accumulates on the skin.
- It helps in even the skin tone and helps to balance pH level in the skin.
Suitable for- All skin type.
When to use?-
AM & PM
How to use?
Wet your face, take an adequate quantity of the gentle face cleanser and work into lather between your palms and gently massage it on your face in circular motions and then rinse thoroughly with water.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
Not for use on open skin wounds.
Patch test is advised for very sensitive skin.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Aqua, carbomer, cocoamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, betaine, glycerine, Decyl glucoside, Niancinamide, Sodium pca, Sodium lactate, Arginine, Aspartic acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histadine, Phenylaniline, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl glucoside, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Avena sativa kerenel flour (colloidal oatmeal), Actindia chinesis (kiwi) fruit extract,1,2-Propandiol, Codium tomentosum extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium gluconate.
• Pereira L. (2018). cosmetics Seaweeds as Source of Bioactive Substances and Skin Care Therapy-Cosmeceuticals, Algotherapy, and Thalassotherapy. Marine Drugs. 5. 1-41. 10.3390/cosmetics5040068. Tripthi Saliyan, Mahammad Shakheel B, Satish S. (2017), A Review on Actinidia deliciosa • Tanaka J, Shan SJ, Kasajima N, and Shimoda H (2007) Suppressive effect of defatted kiwi fruit seed extract on acute inflammation and skin pigmentation. Food Sci Technol Res 13(4), 310-314. • D.L. Bissett, John Oblong, Paul Matts (2002), A Review of the range of effects of niacinamide in human skin • OlhaIlnytska, Simarna Kaur, Suhyoun Chon, Kurt A Reynertson, Judith Nebus, Michelle Garay, Khalid Mahmood, Michael Southall (2016), Colloidal Oatmeal (Avena Sativa) Improves Skin Barrier Through Multi-Therapy Activity, Journal of drugs in dermatology: JDD 15(6):684-690 • Luigi Rigano, G. Dell'Acqua, R. Leporatti (2000), Benefits of trimethylglycine (betaine) in personal-care formulations.